Sunday, March 24, 2024

Welcome!

Well, having spent a significant amount of time exploring my family history, I decided to start a blog.  I have no real idea of what I plan to post here, but I thought I would start something. 

And so my first post will be do honor my Grandma... yes, I have two: Grandma and Grandma Masten.  Grandma is my mom's mother - also known as Nanna after her great grandchild was born.  

My second post honors my maternal Grandfather. 

And so I honor Grandma and Grandpa and all my ancestors.


White chrysanthemums represent immortality. Chrysanthemums can survive the hard frosts of winter. They are a symbol of life. Our loved ones are immortal because we always remember them in our hearts. ("The Dance Teacher of Paris" by Suzanne Fortin)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Well, having spent a significant amount of time exploring my family history, I decided to start a blog.  I have no real idea of what I plan ...